Talent Acquisition Specialist
Allied Mortgage Group is a regional mortgage banker based in Bala Cynwyd, Pa. Our forward-thinking team is committed to helping our clients obtain real estate financing tailored to their personal needs and goals.
Over 25 years, we have built a reputation based upon exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, a solid infrastructure and a team of experts comprised of the very best talent in the industry. We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan, tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth. We are designated as a “Great Place to Work” as well as a Fortune 100 Best Medium Company for 2018.
- Initiate conversation over the phone with prospective candidates and manage them through the entire placement process
- Source prospective candidates by networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employee
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need through sourcing passive candidates using cold calls, database and internet research techniques
- Post openings, use social media and professional networking sites to identify and source active and passive candidates
- Attend career fairs, networking events, industry trade shows, etc. for recruiting and company recognition
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Work directly with Human Resources to ensure all employment related screenings: credit check, background check, and pre-employment drug testing
- Maintain effective working relationships with hiring managers to ensure understanding and support for short and long-term recruiting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong and effective negotiation and communication abilities
- 1 -3 years recruiting experience or loan sales experience
- Team oriented, adaptable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable with developing relationships through phone sales
This position is no longer available.