Get prequalified for free– before you shop for your new home – and get more bargaining power.
The benefits of a preapproval with Allied Mortgage Group:
- Determine your affordable price range
- Know the range of affordability greatly aides your new home search.
- Shows you are a serious buyer
- Having a prequalification letter gives you the added leverage when buying a home.
- Makes your offer more attractive
- Sellers know that a pre-approval means you are ready to buy
Talking to a licensed Loan Officer is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Every borrower is different and an Allied Mortgage Group Loan Officer knows which questions to ask in order to best match you with the right loan and monthly payment
Our most popular loan options for first-time home buyers
- FHA Loan
Purchase your home with only 3.5% down. Closing costs can be a gift from a relative!
- 30 Year Fixed
Our most popular mortgage. Get a low payment and the security your rate won’t change for the life of your loan.
- VA Loan
No down payment, no PMI and flexible credit requirements make the VA loan a top choice for veterans and active military members.